By car: Motorway and expressway up to 6 km of Brides-les-Bains. Then direction Valley of Bozel / Brides-les-Bains. By train: Train Station : TGV de Moûtiers – Salins – Brides-les-Bains at 6 km. By plane: Lyon St Exupery Airport – 150 km (1h40) Geneva Airport – 120 km (2h) Chambéry Airport – 90 km (1h15) Grenoble Airport – 160 km (1h50)
Tél: +33(0)4 79 55 20 64
Fax: +33(0)4 79 55 20 40
- Station de Ski Meribel
In a typical Savoie village, nestled in the preserved nature... Brides-les-Bains: Spa town renowned for weight loss and well-being and a perfect "base camp" for biking, hiking, or relaxing in the mountains!
In a typical Savoie village, nestled in the preserved nature of the 3 valleys, you'll find Brides-les-Bains: FOOT OF THE 3 VALLEYS, SUMMIT OF YOUR HEALTH.
- With decades of experience, Brides les Bains is the leader in terms of weight loss and well being
- Brides-les-Bains is the only resort to have its own healthy eating label to offer you a balanced and gourmet cooking
- 35 wellness activities around the village plus 4 internationals festivals during the summer... There is always something happening in Brides!
- Quality and spacious accommodation for 30 to 50% cheaper than in the resorts
- Ease of access: located less than 10 minutes from the motorway or railway station
And Brides-les-Bains is also the winter. Guaranteed snow, sunshine and vast ski areas as far as the eye can see… Take the free shuttle to the Olympe gondola for a direct link to the largest ski area in the world.
Services & Équipment
- Picnic area
- Public WC
- Botanic path
- Book shop
- Thermal Spa Area
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Airport or station shuttle bus
- Cash point
- Snowshoe rental
- Mountainbike hire
- Battery assisted bike rental
Weather forecastThursday 5 December 2019
|Visibility : Poor visibility|
TENDENCYThursday 5 December 2019
Last snowfallMonday 2 December 2019