Périod of openingFrom 01/06 to 30/09, daily.
From 17/12 to 01/05, daily.
TARIFSFrom 21/12/2019 to 03/05/2020
Night: 21 € (adult).
Child rate per night : 13.50 € (to 17).
Half board (pp): 52 €
Half-board (child) : 23.50 to 43 €.
- child to 7 : 23,50 €
- child to 12 : 35 €
- child (13-17) and student : 43 €
From 24/05 to 30/09/2020
Night: 18.50 €
Child rate per night : 11 €
Half board (pp): 49.50 €
Half-board (child) : 21 to 40 €.
- child to 7 : 21 €
- child to 12 : 32 €
- child (13-17) and student : 40 €
Medthods of payment :
- Station de Ski Meribel
- Refuge du Bois
Refuge du Bois
The mountain hut is located near the Vanoise National Park. Starting point for hikes and cross-country skiing. Shelter and restaurant open to all in an authentic refuge, reached by car, in winter and summer. Simple and friendly atmosphere, generous cooking in an exceptional natural site.
At Champagny le Haut, this refuge at the entrance of the Vanoise National Park is accessible summer and winter by road (parking nearby - buses 50 places allowed).
In winter, the refuge is ideally located at the start of the cross-country ski trails and at 5 km by shuttle from the ski lifts of La Plagne / Paradiski®.
Sleeping in dormitories, partitioned for your comfort in "boxes" (cabins closed by curtain) of 4 single bunk beds. Duvets and pillow cases provided. It is recommended to bring your own personal cloth.
Sanitary (separation Men / Women) with washbasins and individual showers. Bathroom linen not provided.
If it is possible, we award a complete box even if you are 1, 2, or 3 people, without extra charge.
Beautiful dining room with 80 seats (+ terrace)
Possible access to a pic-nic room.
It offers wheelchair access to the dining room and accessible toilets.
Graceful loans of an all-way module and 3 audio guides for people with motor and visual disabilities.
Accreditation by the Departmental Education of Savoie for the reception of the schoolchildren.
Animation / projection / seminar room for 35/40 people, with video-projection equipment
Animations offered each summer by the Vanoise National Park.
The PARADISKI brand is a registered trademark owned by Compagnie des Alpes-Domaines Skiables.
- Espace Glacialis "Discovering the glaciers": museographic space partner of the Vanoise National Park - 100 meters from the refuge.
- Refuge and lake of "la Glière": 2h - Marmots and landscapes.
- Col du Palet: 5h - Glaciers and marmots.
- Lac des Echines: 3h30 - Panorama on the glaciers, chamois and marmots.
- Tour du Merle: 2h - Forests and views of the valley of Bozel and Champagny.
- Refuge of "le Plan des Gouilles": 2h30 - Forest and beautiful wild landscape.
- Pointe de la Vélière: loop 5h30 - Belvedere on the glaciers.
- Tour de la Vallaisonnay (2/3 days)
- Tour de le Grande Casse (4/5 days)
- Grand Tour de la Vanoise (7/10 days, depending on variants)
- Via Ferrata du Plan du Bouc (fairly easy) and the Big Stones (very difficult).
- Tree climbing in Canada
- Artificial ice climbing tour: initiation activity or free access.
- ski cross-country resort of Champagny le Haut.
- Activity initiation dogs sledges
- Ski area of La Plagne / Paradiski 5 km (free shuttle)
Services & Équipment
- Baby equipment
- Bunk beds
- Free private internet access
- kitchen corner
- Hot showers
- Ceramic hob
- Covered picnic area
- Shared WC
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Charging station for 2 electric wheels
- Coach access
- Independently Managed
- Picnic hampers
- Guarded refuge in winter
Bottom of slopes
Weather forecastThursday 5 December 2019
|Visibility : Poor visibility|
TENDENCYThursday 5 December 2019
Last snowfallMonday 2 December 2019