Périod of openingFrom 01/06 to 30/09, daily.
From 17/12 to 01/05, daily.
TARIFSNight: 16.50 to 20.50 €
Child rate per night: 12.50 to 15.50 € (-18)
Half board (pp): 45 to 48 €
Half-board (child): from 24 € (37,50€ à 40,50€ (13-18/student);
33€ à 36€ (8-12);
24€ à 27€ (-8)).
Medthods of payment :
- Station de Ski Meribel
- Refuge du Bois
Refuge du Bois
The refuge is situed next to the national Parc of la Vanoise. Departure of several hikes and of the ski cross country area. Gite and restaurent open to all in an authentic refuge, accessible by car, in winter and summer. Simple and friendly atmosphere, generous cuisine in an exceptional natural site.
At Champagny le Haut, this refuge at the entrance of the Vanoise national park is accessible summer and winter by road (parking nearby - buses 50 places allowed).
In winter, the refuge is ideally located at the start of the cross-country ski trails and at 5 km by shuttle from the ski lifts of La Plagne / Paradiski®.
Sleeping in dormitories, partitioned for your comfort in "boxes" (cabins closed by curtain) of 4 single bunk beds. Duvets and pillow cases provided. It is recommended to bring your own personal cloth.
Sanitary (separation Men / Women) with washbasins and individual showers. Bathroom linen not provided.
If it is possible, we award a complete box even if you are 1, 2, or 3 people, without extra charge.
Beautiful dining room with 80 seats (+ terrace)
Possible access to a pic-nic room.
It offers wheelchair access to the dining room and accessible toilets.
Graceful loans of an all-way module and 3 audio guides for people with motor and visual disabilities.
Accreditation by the Departmental Education of Savoie for the reception of the schoolchildren.
Animation / projection / seminar room for 35/40 people, with video-projection equipment
Animations proposed by the Vanoise national Parc every summer.
The PARADISKI brand is a registered trademark owned by Compagnie des Alpes-Domaines Skiables.
- Espace Glacialis "Discovering the glaciers": museographic space partner of the Vanoise National Park - 100 meters from the refuge.
- Refuge and lake of "la Glière": 2h - Marmots and landscapes.
- Col du Palet: 5h - Glaciers and marmots.
- Lac des Echines: 3h30 - Panorama on the glaciers, chamois and marmots.
- Tour du Merle: 2h - Forests and views of the valley of Bozel and Champagny.
- Refuge of "le Plan des Gouilles": 2h30 - Forest and beautiful wild landscape.
- Pointe de la Vélière: loop 5h30 - Belvedere on the glaciers.
- Tour de la Vallaisonnay (2/3 days)
- Tour de le Grande Casse (4/5 days)
- Grand Tour de la Vanoise (7/10 days, depending on variants)
- Via Ferrata du Plan du Bouc (fairly easy) and the Big Stones (very difficult).
- Tree climbing in Canada
- Artificial ice climbing tour: initiation activity or free access.
- ski cross-country resort of Champagny le Haut.
- Activity initiation dogs sledges
- Ski area of La Plagne / Paradiski 5 km (free shuttle)
Services & Équipment
- Baby equipment
- Bunk beds
- Free private internet access
- kitchen corner
- Hot showers
- Covered picnic area
- Shared WC
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Charging station for 2 electric wheels
- Coach access
- Independently Managed
- Picnic hampers
- Guarded refuge in winter
Bottom of slopes
Weather forecastTuesday 11 December 2018
|Visibility : _FAIBLE_VISIBILITE_|
ENNEIGEMENTTuesday 11 December 2018
Avalanche risk : _FORT_