Rentals in Méribel via our estate agencies
Set in the heart of the Alps, the Méribel ski resort awaits you for your next trip up to the mountains. For a self-catering holiday at the foot of the slopes, feel free to browse through our list of apartment rentals in Méribel. Find a rental that fulfils your needs and wishes among our wide selection of studios, large apartments and chalets.
Renting an apartment or chalet in Méribel
The Méribel ski resort has everything to seduce you: cosy atmosphere, authentic Savoie chalets, amazing location in the largest ski area in the world, preserved landscapes, etc. So you can fully enjoy the resort, Méribel offers a wide selection of apartments to rent. Our estate agencies also offer many chalets to rent in Méribel. Your 3 Vallées chalet or apartment in Méribel awaits you for a holiday dream in the French Alps.
Why rent an apartment in Méribel?
Hurtling down the ski slopes, having snowball fights and admiring the beautiful landscapes are just some of the things that will make your stay unforgettable. However, the choice of accommodation is also essential to having a great holiday in Méribel. Whether alone, as a couple, a family or with friends, you can choose your apartment according to your needs. Do you fancy an apartment at the foot of the slopes with an incredible view of the snow-capped peaks? Renting an apartment means you can benefit from all the resort’s advantages whilst remaining fully autonomous.
Find out, compare and book easily your apartment or chalet in Méribel ! Méribel Tourisme offers the biggest choice of rentals available through all the Méribel’s estate agencies.
Why book your stay through a real estate agency?
Booking via a real estate agency means going through local professionals who know what they are doing, know their rentals and their valley. Feel free to contact them and chat about your needs and desires, to find the accommodation best suited to your holidays.
WHERE SHOULD I STAY ?
- Below the main resort lies Les Allues, Méribel’s traditional village. This authentic village also serves as the administrative centre of the valley.
- A little higher up the valley at 1,450m, you will find Méribel Villagewith its traditional bread oven and chapel… Make sure you find time to wander around its narrow lanes.
- At 1,450m, you are in the geographical centre of the valley. Méribel Centre is where you find many of the resort’s shops and activities.
- Nestling in a tranquil area close to the slopes, le Rond-Point and le Bélvédère lie at 1,600m, above Méribel Centre.
- Mottaret is the highest part of the resort. Here are found plenty of activities, shops and restaurants, as well as a multitude of apartments.