Périod of openingThroughout the year : open daily.
73550 Les Allues
Tél: 04 79 01 04 75
TARIFSFree of charge
- Station de Ski Meribel
- Natural reserve of Tueda
Natural reserve of Tueda
Situated at Les Allues, at the west border of the Vanoise national park, the reserve of Tueda expand from Tueda lake to Gebroulaz glaciar, including the Refuge du Saut. Come to discover this amazing and well preserved natural environment !
The specific rules concerning the reserve (dogs, pickingn, bivouac...) are indicated on the panels situated at the entry of the reserve.
The natural reserve of Plan de Tuéda go from 1650 m to 3 153 m of altitude, with a surface of 1112 acres, it has been created in July 1990. It is managed by the Vanoise National Park .
- Pinewood, with its huge acreage (350 acres) and its characteristics.
- The Linnée boreale, a small and discret flower, relics of the glaciar time, which only exist in 5 sites in France.
- The black grouse, a typical bird from the french alps, his courtship ritual is one of the most surprising spectacle of the nature.
- The wetland situated next to the entry of the reserve is one of the other hightlights of our heritage.
Services & Équipment
- Botanic path
- Unguided group tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Fast food
Lakeside or by stretch of water
Weather forecastTuesday 16 July 2019
|Visibility : Poor visibility|
TENDENCYTuesday 16 July 2019
Last snowfallThursday 4 April 2019