MERIBEL, THE PERFECT FAMILY SKI RESORT IN THE ALPS
For an unforgettable family holiday in the snow, up in the Alps, opting for a family ski resort is essential. As a certified “Family Plus” resort, Méribel will do everything in its power to welcome you and your family as warmly as possible.
Amenities for the whole family
For a successful family holiday, Méribel is a family ski resort set right in the heart of the Alps and offers activities for the whole family:
- get used to the pleasures of downhill skiing thanks to the resort’s many slopes, adapted to all levels, and its fun Family Cool areas;
- head to the North Pole along the Inuit’s trail to ski amongst the animals who live there – you will see your children’s eyes light up with delight;
- enjoy a moment of calm in the romantic Legends hideaway, or the Chaudanne Lounge;
- enjoy a thrilling experience in the Elements Boarder Park, etc.
A family ski resort in the heart of the Alps
As a family ski resort at heart, and certified Family Plus since 2013, Méribel makes every effort to provide high-quality services. To make family life even easier within the resort, Méribel is committed to:
- a personalised welcome;
- events suited for any age;
- holiday packages and passes specially-suited for families.
For the very best skiing experience up in the Alps, discover our special “Family” offers.