Périod of openingFrom 30/01 to 06/02/2020, every Thursday between 5.45 pm and 9 pm.
From 13/02 to 05/03/2020, every Thursday between 5.45 pm and 9 pm.
Postponed in case of bad weather.
25 € / person
Registration in the S3V offices in Méribel Mottaret (04.79.00.43.44) or the Pierres Plates restaurant (04 79 00 42 38).
Medthods of payment :
- Station de Ski Meribel
- Saulire By Night - Night skiing under the stars
Saulire By Night - Night skiing under the stars
An exceptional evening with a magical descent from the summit of La Saulire, one of the iconic mountains of Méribel.
The experience includes a private lift in the gondola, an aperitif whilst watching the sun set over the peaks, then a descent on skis - guided by the light of your flaming torch and the local pisteurs – on a piste which has been freshly groomed for your small group. A friendly welcome and an enchanting atmosphere will make unique memories in the mountains!
The program of this superb evening proposed by the S3V:
- Registration in the S3V offices of Méribel Mottaret (+33.4.79.00.43.44) or the Pierres Plates restaurant (04 79 00 42 38)
- Access with the PAS DU LAC gondal at 5.45 pm
- Aperitif at the top of Saulire, in the Pierres Plates restaurant (included in the price)
- Distribution and lighting of torches for who wants
- Ski descent under the stars by the red Marcassin and Eagle slopes
The descent is reserved to good skiers.
In case of bad weather, the descent can be postponed by one evening.
Weather forecastWednesday 18 September 2019
|Visibility : Poor visibility|
TENDENCYWednesday 18 September 2019
Last snowfallThursday 4 April 2019