- Dénivellation positive : 48m
- Dénivellation négative : 386m
- Distance : 4.6m
- Durée journalière : 02h30
Departure either from Meribel, next to the Mussillon Communal Oven, or Les Allues. Starting point in Les Allues is the shuttle stop in the direction of Meribel. Begin either with Le Villaret, La Gittaz and Le Raffort, or with Chandon, Nantgerel and Le Raffort.
This loop can be walk in the two ways or just in part thanks to the shuttles. An itinerary which allows you to discover the beauty and the diversity of the local architecture. Start by the Villaret, the Gittaz and the Raffort or by Chandon, Nantgerel and then the Raffort. Chose on or the other way depending on the sun.
From 01/05 to 30/11. Subject to snow conditions.
Free of charge.
- Pets welcome
- Level bue - Medium
Animals : Accepted
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.