Périod of openingThroughout the year : open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Place de la Cathédrale
T�l: 04 79 83 51 51
TARIFSFree of charge
- Station de Ski Meribel
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Cathedral
As it was originally built in the 6th century and then rebuilt in the 11th century, it contains some primitive elements of the first building in its walls.
Its neoclassical porch was added on in 1771 to house the tombs of three of the first princes of the House of Savoy: Humbert aux Blanches Mains (the founder), Amédée « la Queue » and Boniface « le Roland ».
Services & Équipment
- Guided individual tours
- Guided group tours
- Unguided individual tours
In centre of town
Weather forecastSaturday 15 December 2018
|Visibility : _FAIBLE_VISIBILITE_|
ENNEIGEMENTSaturday 15 December 2018
Avalanche risk : _LIMITE_