Périod of openingAll year round, daily.
Parking du Raffort
Méribel - Les Allues
On the road between Les Allues and Méribel, near the river, near the parking of Le Raffort or the parking of restaurant "Le Martagon".
Tél: 04 79 00 59 08
TARIFSFree of charge.
- Station de Ski Meribel
- Raffort watermill and sawmill
Raffort watermill and sawmill
A recently-restored watermill and sawmill under one roof are open to the public, located at Raffort village, by Le Martagon Restaurant car park, on the road between Les Allues and Méribel. Access is free to the site, audio points and signs, every day throughout the year.
RAFFORT WATERMILL AND SAWMILL
A recently-restored watermill and sawmill under one roof are open to the public, located at Raffort village, by Le Martagon Restaurant car park, on the
road between Les Allues and Méribel. At the site you will find:
- openings in the walls allowing a view of the sawmill and mill machinery;
- signs explaining the workings of the mill and sawmill, exploitation of the forest and water as an energy source. Tools and woodcarvings etc. can also be seen;
- audio points explaining the work of a lumberjack, sawyer and miller, offering an insight into rural life in times past.
Access is free to the site, audio points and signs in english, every day throughout the year. During Summer season, french guided visit Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 10.30 am.
Services & Équipment
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Unguided individual tours
Near shuttle stop
Weather forecastThursday 23 May 2019
|Visibility : Poor visibility|
TENDENCYThursday 23 May 2019
Last snowfallThursday 4 April 2019