Updated on 8th january 2021
Our wide-open spaces are waiting for you, so you can benefit from the pure air of our beautiful valley!
To find out more, click on the links below:
Ski area is closed
Certain activities are authorised and avalanche-controlled, in defined areas and during fixed times.
MÉRIBEL TOURISME WELCOMES YOU!
Rest assured we have implemented all necessary measures to guarantee your safety and that of our staff.
|Mask-wearing is obligatory,|
|Hand sanitiser is available at the Tourist Office,|
|Distancing instructions and signs are in place,|
|Contact areas are regularly and thoroughly disinfected,|
|A one-way system must be followed within the Tourist Office.|
We look forward to welcoming you once again in our offices in Méribel Centre and Méribel Mottaret. See our opening times here.
Gastronomy at your service
Restaurants, food shops and caterers are offering you brand new services:
|Click & collect||Home delivery||Take-away|
To find out more, click here.
THIS WINTER’S EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
So we can offer you a fun-filled winter, our activity and event programme has also been adapted to comply with health rules.
Sledding, snowshoeing, horse-riding, dog sledding … discover all the activities to share with your family and friends (or to enjoy on your own).
See the activity programme here.
CHILDREN’S AREA – LA KENOTHEQUE
From february, Kenotte welcomes you to the Tuéda Maison de la Réserve, a very special outdoor area in a natural environment. It’s a new concept: a children’s entertainment centre with a focus on outdoor entertainment.
|masks must be worn (age 11 and above),|
|hand sanitiser is available,|
|all equipment is fully disinfected after each activity,|
|social distancing instructions are in place during activities.|
In addition, pre-booking is obligatory for each activity at the Tourist Offices as the number of places is strictly limited.
All these measures are applied both indoors and outdoors.
You can book now your winter 2021-2022 holidays with complete confidence! You can cancel your holiday without charge* if restrictive measures are imposed due to force majeure. List of scenarios for which a total refund will opered*, with presentation of the supporting documents:
- The prohibition of any movement or any non-essential movement without a compelling or professional reason, or any restriction (quarantine or any other period of confinement),
- The closure of borders decided by the competent French administrative authorities or by those of the client’s country of origin,
- The official closure of the establishment related to the reservation, by the competent authorities, for reasons such as the outbreak, spread or active circulation of an epidemic, for the duration of the reservation,
- Any operational difficulties for the establishment, resulting from the active spread or circulation of an epidemic, at local or national level, and/or measures to prohibit or limit travel,
- The closure of the ski area and the ski lifts in the resort, by order of the competent administrative authority, on the dates of the client’s reservation
Click here to see details of the cancellation terms.
See the list of accommodation providers offering free cancellation below.
If you have any questions or need help in organising your holiday, simply call Méribel Tourist Office’s English-speaking holiday experts:
* minus bank fees and application fees