Périod of openingClosed temporarily.
Tél: 06 12 69 44 50
TARIFSFrom 29/06 to 31/08/2019.
From 07/12/2019 to 26/04/2020
Week: 900 to 2,400 €.
Medthods of payment :
- Station de Ski Meribel
- Apartment Candide C10
Apartment Candide C10
Nice duplex apartment located in Méribel-Mottaret , ski in and ski out, south facing . It can welcome 6 guests. 3 roomed apartment , 48 meters squarred , located at the 2nd floor of the residence Candide. Lift, south west facing balcony, quiet peaceful apartment completely unoverlooked .
Level 1 :
This accommodation is laid out as follows :
One large 27 sq. meters living-room / dining room and lounge with sofas tv and dvd player. WIFI
One open kitchen filled with : fridge, dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic cooktop, nespresso coffee maker......
Large cupboard for ski equipments : clothes and boots.
- Une double bedroom : double bed (160 cm) and ensuite showerroom
- Sleeping corner : 2 bunk beds (90 cm)
- Mezzanine : : one double bed ( 140 cm)
one bathroom with toilets
Included : :
- End of stay cleanning
On request :
- home linen ( sheets, towels..), baby equipment : ( cot, highchair, bath ...)
In the résidence :
- Ski lifts desk, ski equipement shop, Internet lounge and games room
- Laundry with washing machines + tumble dryers and the ground floor of the residence
- Direct access to Hameau area shops : ( supermarket, sport shops, restaurants, bars, tobacconist ).
- Large and free outside car park, indoor car park, not for free.
- Direct access to the blue Furet slope wich runs at the feet of the residence. To get to the meeting points of ski scholl and ski lifts departure : 800m of good blue slide. ski in ski out residence.
Beginners ski slopes face to the residence, and night sledge slope face to the residence as well.
Free shuttles buses to get to Méribel and padestrians cable car to get to Mottaret centre.
Services & Équipment
- Vacuum cleaner
- Private terrace/balcony
- Pets welcome
- Pets supplement
Total number of people: 6
Near shuttle stop
Lake 5 km away
Weather forecastTuesday 16 July 2019
|Visibility : Poor visibility|
TENDENCYTuesday 16 July 2019
Last snowfallThursday 4 April 2019