Whether you are cycling in the city, in the countryside or you are a beginner, let an instructor from the MCF school in Méribel guide you to acquire the basics of mountain biking in the mountains.
From 10 years old. Méribel is an extraordinary playground for mountain biking with a wide variety of natural paths and specific routes. This outing will allow you to get good technical practices in a friendly spirit. You will then be ready to go on your own, with family or friends for outings in Meribel and the 3-valley area.
- technical level required + : I know how to ride a bike in town or in the countryside in complete safety
- physical level required + : accessible to all without restriction, except medical contraindication.
Practical tips :
- equipment included (mountain bike, helmet, knee protectors),
- lift pass included
- small group outing
- accompaniment by a qualified instructor Moniteur Cycliste Français
Special provisions covid 19
Limitation of the number of people in the groups.
Hydroalcoholic gel and bactericidal product for disinfecting helmets and handles .
MCF recommendations applied.
From 03/07 to 28/08/2021, every Monday and Wednesday. Monday : 1.30pm to 4.00pm Tuesday : 9.15am to 11.45 am.
One price: 69 € (Equipment included).
Modes of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Online payment
- Chez Sport Boutique, place de l'office de tourisme
- 73550 Méribel
Book your stay
- For beginners / novice
Animals : Not accepted
- Sporting activities
E-BIKE " Discovery ride "Discover the mountain E-bike which puts the mountain within everyone's reach. The MCF school's qualified...
"Loupiot" training 5-8 years old - MCF bike schoolMy first rides on a mountain bike to learn the basics in order to ride safely. Mountain bike course...
"Biker" training DH/cross country - MCF bike schoolFrom 11 years old and adult. A 3 half-day DH / Enduro course that will allow you to progress in the discipline....
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.