By car: Motorway and expressway up to 6 km of Brides-les-Bains. Then direction Valley of Bozel / Brides-les-Bains. By train: Train Station : TGV de Moûtiers – Salins – Brides-les-Bains at 6 km. By plane: Lyon St Exupery Airport – 150 km (1h40) Geneva Airport – 120 km (2h) Chambéry Airport – 90 km (1h15) Grenoble Airport – 160 km (1h50)
Tél: +33(0)4 79 55 20 64
Fax: +33(0)4 79 55 20 40
- Station de Ski Meribel
In a typical Savoie village, you'll find Brides-les-Bains: FOOT OF THE 3 VALLEYS, SUMMIT OF YOUR HEALTH. WINTER - Linked directly by the Olympe gondola to the incredible 3 Vallées ski area SUMMER - Spa town specialising in weight loss and wellness treatments.
In a typical Savoie village, nestled in the preserved nature of the 3 vallees, you'll find Brides-les-Bains: FOOT OF THE 3 VALLEYS, SUMMIT OF YOUR HEALTH.
Brides-les-Bains is the best deal for skiing in Les 3 Vallées:
- the Olympe gondola, located in the resort center, brings you directly to the heart of the 3 valleys for guaranteed snow and an incomparable diversity of tracks
- a quality and very spacious accommodation for 30 to 50% cheaper than in the resorts
- Wellness year round: A break at the Grand Spa Thermal is the sure way to relaxation
- A lively après ski scene, good local cuisine, restaurants, a casino, in a typical Savoie village; everything you need for a complete and authentic mountain experience
- Ease of access: located less than 10 minutes from the motorway or railway station
And Brides-les-Bains is also the summer. The ideal 'base camp' for biking, hiking, or relaxing in the mountains!
Services & Équipment
- Book shop
- Thermal Spa Area
Saturday 24 March 2018
|-5 °C||-13 °C|
|76 cm||308 cm|
Visibility : _BONNE_VISIBILITE_
Avalanche risk : _MARQUE_