Périod of openingFrom 09/12/2017 to 22/04/2018, daily between 9 AM and 5 PM.
Accessible par Rhodos 2 et Saulire Express 1
Méribel - Rond Point
valley of Méribel, accessible to ski by the green track of the Rhodos or the blue track Marmotte accessible by snowshoeing less than 300m from the Rhodos1 and 400m from the roundabout
Tél: 04 79 22 46 09
TARIFSBreakfast: 15 to 22 € (From 9h30 to 11h come and have a full breakfast: Tea / coffee, fruit juice, pastries).
- Le Monchu Meribel
Le Monchu Meribel
After The Coeur de Cristal, The Monchu will be the "Friendly Place" for each of your breaks : breakfast, drink, lunch, snack, but also brunch on Sunday and "We are tous Monchu" bubbles Thursdays Parties. To be privatized for your evenings.
Julie and Maxime will greet you with a smile every day.
You will then have several options:
# the terrace at the exhibition and the dream panorama with
- Le Casier du Monchu, lounge area where you can relax on sofas, beds, ottomans, in the colors of the partner Champagne Veuve Clicquot, having a breakfast of Viennese past 9 am, a drink, a specialty board, pastries 'aquarium of desserts ...
- Le Bistro du Monchu, lunch area, separated into two levels for Sunday brunch, where Chef Olivier will provide an efficient menu of colorful entrees, quality meats with matured pieces and worked burgers, dressed fish, ingenious salads, authentic Savoyard specialties and some refined pizzas. But, his creativity will not stop there, he will make suggestions adapted to the moment, arrivals, his mood. There will be for everybody, all tastes, all appetites with fresh products and home made.
# the chalet in case of severe cold. You will have the choice of 3 rooms to comfort you and warm you up.
To make your stay an unforgettable experience, consider:
- reserve Sunday brunch tickets
- come to the festive atmosphere of Thursday afternoon
- privatize the chalet to organize your evening / dinner in altitude
Services & Équipment
- Reception room
- Exhibition space
- Pets welcome
- Tourist information
- Booking of general amenities
- Buffet meal
- Tea Room/ Coffee Shop
Maximum capacity: 140
Accessible by ski
Saturday 18 November 2017
|1450 m||2700 m|
|-4 °C||-19 °C|
|8 cm||33 cm|
Visibility : _PARFAITE_VISIBILITE_
Avalanche risk : Unavailable