Périod of openingFrom 15/06 to 01/10.
Sur toute la Tarentaise
The whole Tarentaise Valley
73260 La Léchère-les-Bains
TARIFSTo be consulted directly in the accommodation.
- Grand Tour of the Tarentaise
Grand Tour of the Tarentaise
Discover the whole valley at your own pace via the Grand Tour de Tarentaise, from two days to several weeks, according to your own plans and the different sectors: Beaufortain/Mont Blanc, Haute Tarentaise, Around La Plagne, Vanoise, Three Valleys, Lauzière.
- Beaufortain / Mont-Blanc: 4 to 5 days, approximately 4,400 meters of ascending elevation.
- Haute Tarentaise: 4 to 6 days, approximately 3,400m of ascending elevation.
- Around La Plagne: 4 days, about 3,400m of ascending elevation.
- Vanoise: 4 to 6 days, approximately 3,600m of ascending elevation.
- Three Valleys: 4 to 5 days, approximately 2,400m of ascending elevation.
- Lauzière: 3 to 4 days, approximately 1,600m of ascending elevation.
Services & Équipment
- Pets welcome
You may also like
From 15/06 to 15/09, daily.
Depends on resort opening dtaes.
From 16/09 to 20/12, daily.
From 23/12/2017 to 15/04/2018, daily.
Peclet-Polset Hut (FFCAM-French Alpine Club)
From 02/05 to 10/06, daily.
From 11/06 to 23/09, daily.
From 24/09 to 11/03, daily.
Lac du Lou Refuge
In June and September, groups only upon reservation.
From 02/09 to 01/12/2017, daily.
During the winter, keys are with the guardian. Be careful, avalanche risk during the winter.
From 09/12/2017 to 27/04/2018, daily.
Saturday 18 November 2017
|1450 m||2700 m|
|-4 °C||-19 °C|
|8 cm||33 cm|
Visibility : _PARFAITE_VISIBILITE_
Avalanche risk : Unavailable