COORDONNEES

Le Cernix

73590 Cohennoz


Tél: 04 79 37 33 82

Tél: 04 50 21 22 11

Cernix chapel

A simple wayside shrine in 1663, the chapel dedicated to Saint Aubin and Saint François de Sales was blessed in 1668. The facade has a recess, font and the date of the blessing. The tavaillon-covered roof is topped with an open pyramid-shaped pinnacle.

Gallery

Services & Équipment

Services

  • Not open to the public