COORDONNEES

73590 Saint-Nicolas-la-Chapelle


Tél: 04 50 21 22 11

Tél: 04 79 31 72 97

Chapelle du Seytenex

The chapel was established in the 17th century by the Fabry family, under the patronage of Our Lady of the Rosary and then endowed in 1669. The ruins were rebuilt around 1855 by the Dumax-Baudron family and dedicated to the Immaculate Conception.

Gallery

Informations pratiques

Surroundings

Mountain view

Village 2 km away

Live

Gorgeous day ! Suncream today !

The trend of the day: 1800m at noon

Sunday 21 October 2018

1450 2700
6 °C 1 °C

Visibility : _FAIBLE_VISIBILITE_
Avalanche risk : Unavailable

Complete report