Périod of opening

Open every day, from 1st December - 31st December.


Chef Lieu

73190 Curienne

Tél: 04 79 84 71 60

Fax: 04 79 84 75 11

La Chapelle Saint-Michel

Reverend Bassat, the vicar of Curienne, had the idea to build the Chapelle du Mont St-Michel, overlooking Challes Les Eaux.

In order to accomplish his plan, he was assisted by various policyholders and the Pères Chartreux. The Chapelle was opened in 1879.

Located to the south of the former chapel, the Chapelle du Mont St-Michel is not entirely at the top of the mountain, which finishes to the north at 895m.



Gorgeous day ! Suncream today !

The trend of the day: 1800m at noon

Saturday 20 October 2018

1450 2700
3 °C -1 °C

Avalanche risk : Unavailable

Complete report