Périod of opening

All year round, daily.

COORDONNEES

Centre du village

74220 La Clusaz


Tél: 04 50 32 65 00

Tél: 04 50 02 40 40

Fax: 04 50 32 65 01

TARIFS

Free of charge.

Sainte Foy Church

The "Sainte Foy Church of La Clusaz was built in 1821 according to Camille Ruphy's plans, architect of Annecy. There has been a church in La Clusaz since 1285.

In 1974, the church was extensively rebuilt as it was in a state of disrepair. The bulb bell tower was built between 1751 and 1762. This characteristic is no doubt the alpine expression of baroque art, which was at this time, to be seen on various monuments in Europe.

Gallery

Services & Équipment

Equipment

  • Disabled access

Services

  • Guided individual tours
  • Unguided group tours
  • Guided group tours
  • Tour free of charge
  • Guided tours
  • Unguided individual tours

Informations pratiques

Surroundings

Village centre

Live