Périod of openingThroughout the year : open daily.
- Station de Ski Meribel
- La Clusaz chapels
La Clusaz chapels
La Clusaz has several chapels round the village.
Fernuy chapel, built in 1738, is located at the Fernuy ; Ste Anne chapel, built in 1650, is located at the Col des Aravis ; Parc chapel, built in 1631, is located at the entrance to the village ; The Var chapel, built in 1676, is located at the Var ; Gotty chapel, built in 1691, is located at the Gotty ; the Confins chapel, built in 1834, is located at Les Confins.
Services & Équipment
- Tour free of charge
Lakeside or by stretch of water
Village 2 km away
Sunday 21 October 2018
|6 °C||1 °C|
Visibility : _FAIBLE_VISIBILITE_
Avalanche risk : Unavailable